WhatsApp Download For PC: Whatsapp is “The” Most Popular Messaging Application in the World. Not many people would question my statement when i say The most popular messaging applicaiong. The reason is loads of people Love to use Whatsapp and people can enjoy this fantastic application on Various Platforms like Android, iphone, Windows, Blackberry and Nokia too… What if i tell you that you can Even Download Whatsapp for Pc and use it Smoothly if you are using Windows 8/8.1/7 and moreover if you are using MAC then you will not be disappointed to know that you can use Whatsapp on Mac too. Recently you might have heard that Facebook Bought Whatsapp for Billions of $$$. Many few know that in 2009 facebook owner mark zuckerberg rejected the offer from Whatsapp owner but after 5 years, Mark approached whatsapp owner Jan koum to do a deal and work together. With this incident, one can imagine how far Whatsapp have gone over the years. Also Read: Tutorial to Download Whatsapp for PC
Check : best whatsapp dp
Why WhatsApp for PC ?
You probably are enjoying WhatsApp on your Smart Device, but let us ask you something. Is it convenient for you to type out very long messages on your Smartphones or even the regular short chat messages frequently?
Don’t you want to try your favorite instant messaging application on big screen?
Don’t you want to experience the difference of running applications meant for Smartphones or Tablets on your Windows PC?
Well, if all those questions fails to entice you to try WhatsApp for PC, think of your boss or company’s rules nagging and preventing you to use your Smartphones during working hours. So, all you’re left with is your desk PC, which in turn, will definitely provide you the same experience of WhatsApp, what you have experienced on your Android or Apple device.
Apart from that, if you are not that fortunate enough to owe any Android or Apple device or Smartphone, feel no despair. Cheer up, as we have got you the step by step guide on how you can savor the experience of WhatsApp on your very Windows PC by downloading WhatsApp for PC.
Related Posts : whatsapp plus download Reborn APK 2015
How to Download WhatsApp for PC? – The Procedure
You don’t need to follow any complex procedure, nor you have to get your hands dirty by messing up with your registry settings. All you need to do is follow some quick and very simply steps listed below to get WhatsApp up and running.
For running WhatsApp on your Windows or Mac, you’ll have to use Android Emulator. The best Android Emulator we recommend is BlueStacks.
So, first thing first ….
- Download BlueStacks App Player. ForWindows | For Mac
- After downloading, Install the Android Emulator, i.e. BlueStacks on your PC.
- Once installed, Launch BlueStacks and navigate to Apps section.
- Search for “WhatsApp” in the search bar.
- Hit theInstall button and let the BlueStacks download and install the WhatsApp application.
- Once done, launch WhatsApp from My App center.
Related Posts : How To Activate Whatsapp Calling Feature In Andriod Smartphones
Voila! That’s it.
Now all you need to do is to verify your cell number, which you’ll have to input when you fire up the WhatsApp for PC for the very first time.
Easy-peasy, isn’t it?
Now, as you have downloaded your favorite instant messaging app WhatsApp for PC, shoot some messages to your friends, family member or even to your colleague sitting at other desk, and let them figure out how you are running WhatsApp without using your Smart device.
Perks Of Using WhatsApp on Desktop And Laptop
Using WhatsApp for PC has its own advantage. The typing can be done much faster as compared to mobile phones. Also, the big screen will definitely up the overall experience and more importantly, backups can be saved on local machine.
There are no special down side of using WhatsApp for PC, except some minor lags or sluggishness in between. However, that problem is not concerned with WhatsApp application, rather it is due to Android Emulators used in PC.
Although, the lags can be neglected, towards the experience it offers to run any Android Apps on PC.
How to Install BlueStacks to Download WhatsApp
BlueStacks is the most popular Android emulator for PC to run Mobile apps on PC . There are hell lots of way to run mobile apps on PC, but BlueStacks is the most popular and simple way to run mobile apps on PC including some popular Android Applications like WhatsApp for PC or WeChat for PC. We have already published the step by step guide on “How to download WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks” in the last article, but if you are not a advanced guy and don’t have idea about installing BlueStacks then you are on the right website. Here I will show you that how you can install BlueStacks on PC and download WhatsApp for PC in straightforward steps. So, lets start BlusStacks installation.
BlueStacks System Requirements
- Operating System:Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OSX.
- Memory:As per as operating system requirements.
- Space Requirements:1GB Minimum
- Display Card
I have noticed that BlueStacks sometime makes nightmare issues during the installation. Before installation of BlueStacks make sure you system have decent video display card and drivers, otherwise BlueStacks will not install. BlueStacks uses PC’s Graphics library (GL) drivers and VGA display hardware to run the Android emulator. It might also be possible that later you will face some issues while playing the high-end games and apps because of your computer display card or drivers that are not compatible with latest BlueStacks.
How to Install Bluestacks on PC – The Process
- Once you matched the above requirements, your PC is ready to install BlusStacks and download WhatsApp for PC as well. Now visit the BlueStacks App Player download link and download the installation package.
- After downloading, double-click on installation package and follow all the installation step to complete the installation process. This is not a complete package itself. So, it is important that your PC is connected with internet because this package will also download several packages and libraries from internet.
- Select the option that you want to install. You can choose any one or all. Click on Install button to complete the further installation process.
- Just wait for some time and installation will complete.
- Once the installation process gets completed, you are ready to use BlueStacks. To use it first time you must have to configure the app store and sync devices. You can also use your existing Google account or make new one to access all the features.
- There you go, now you can access your favorite apps from Google play through BlueStacks and definitely you can download it from Google Play store.
So, as you’ve install BlueStacks on your PC, download some great apps, awesome Android games, and experience the difference on big screen of your PC.
How to Download WhatsApp Using YouWave ?
Brace yourself, as there are some more ways to download and install using different Android emulator and one of them and reliable is “YouWave”. Like popular Android emulator BlueStacks, it gives similar features to the users to use Android apps on PC. The only difference is that YouWave is less powerful platform as compared with BlueStacks. However, it works well for messaging and low end Android apps like WhatsApp, which can be used on big screen just like a smartphone.
Related Posts : Download Youwave For Windows PC
Unfortunately YouWay is not available freely like BlueStack, but you can download its trial version to test its all features. If you like this you can buy it with very small amount $19.99 only.
YouWave is designed in cool manner that looks like exactly a smartphone screen and have a intuitive interface.
Most of the available Android emulator on internet works in similar way and if you are familiar with BlueStacks, then we are sure you can easily setup and use YouWave as well. But if you are not, you can follow the steps below:
- Download YouWave from internet (Link available at the end of this Article).
- After downloading, install it as like other PC applications. It will take less than one minute to get installed.
- Once installed, click on its icon to start the YouWave then navigate the YouWave menu.
- Click on View -> Online content option to get Apps Store option.
- Browse you favorite apps in Apps Store and install like WhatsApp.
Finally, browse the WhatsApp in View -> Apps menu and start it.
So, if you’re fed up with trying to download it using BlueStacks, try using YouWave and take this awesome messaging application to your big screen of PC.