Truth or dare questions: this game is not silly everyone must have guts to confess everything about them. Truth which cant be hide some times we must reveal our secrets to all. And Dare toughest game we must ready to do embrassing things in public so to play truth or dare game Youngstershub.com is full list of questions to ask guy or girl.
Funny Truth Or Dare Questions To Ask Guys And Girls (Truth)
- With whom did you have your first kiss?
- With whom did you have your Dating ?
- Have u ever theft money from dad pocket?
- Have u ever cheated on me?
- Do u like masterbating ?
- Have you ever had feelings for another male?
- If you could pick one band member to marry , who would it be
- Will you marry me?
- do you like older women??
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in public?
- do you have a crush
- are you virgin
- when was the last time you wet the bed
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
- what’s your perfect girl like?
- Did you ever go naughty with anyone else except for your bf?
- Do you watch porn?
- Would you ever smile at a stranger
- Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now
- Are you a social or an antisocial person
- When was the last time you cried ?
- Have you ever cried over a boy
- Has she ever had a phone sex?
- At what age did she lose her virginity
- Has she ever viewed a XXX movie
- Why did you break up with ex boy friend
- Why did you break up with ex girl friend
- What’s your fetish
- Do you fear of ghosts
- What five things have you done in your life that you are most proud of?
- what is the strange question you dont want anyone to ask in this game
- what is your best physical feature?
Truth Or Dare Questions For Dirty Game (Dare)
- Blow kisses to a stranger
- Kiss the first guy who speaks with you
- Kiss a bald man’s head
- Tell a stranger this is your 4th marriage
- Wear your bra outside your top for 10 minutes
- Tell a stranger you’re only marrying for the money
- Get a kiss from 5 guys during the night
- I dare you to twerk
- Dare you to lick your armpit
- I dare you to jump on legos bare foot
- shave off your eyebrows
- i dare you to put peanut putter on your face and lick it off each other
- I dare you to walk around the store convincing people you’re pregnant
- I dare you to dress like the opposite sex
- i dare both of you guys to cut a piece of your hair and glue it to the one another
- eat jam and ketchup together
- To eat ice cream with lemon juice
- lick ur toes
- do your own version of a girl getting ready in the morning
- I dare you to call a friend and tell them your pregnant
- I dare you to do each others make up
- Lick a banana seductively
- Do an impersonation of each other.
- no mirror makeup challange
- dare you to drink ketchup
- now you gotta date me
- try to lick your elbow
- balance a spoon on your nose for 10 seconds
- say all the alphabets in backwards
Also Check : best questions to ask a girl
Truth And Dare Questions To Ask Guy OR GirlsYour Spouse Or Boy Friend Or Girl Friend
Are you interested in using questions for couples, if so feel free to use 51 questions meant for couples provided below. These questions will help you start the renewal process of your relationship today.
- What do you think are your chances for a successful and happy relationship or marriage?
- Why do you think that making the decision to get married seems more difficult today?
- Why do you think that so many relationships and marriages fail today?
- How do you think couples can improve their chances for relationship/marital success?
- What are some good reasons for wanting to commit to a person and get married?
- Why do you want to commit to/marry your partner?
- How important do you think love is in a successful relationship/marriage?
- How can you tell the difference between love and infatuation?
- Do you know what infatuation is?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Why do you want to marry your partner?
- Do you think it’s bad to idealize a lover?
- How selfish/unselfish do you think you are?
- Do you think that a person can be in love with more than one person at the same time?
- Do you think your partner has strong enough feelings for you, for your love to last?
- Have your parents given you a good and healthy understanding of love and marriage?
- How well do you know the physical facts about sex?
- What do you think about sex before marriage?
- What do you think about the current popular sex standards of today?
- What do you think are ideal sex standards for today?
- What do you think about pornography?
- What would be a sound social policy regarding sex?
- What do you think about continuing social relationships with the opposite sex after commitment or marriage?
- How far do you think a couple can go sexually before marriage?
- Do you think you’re old enough, and ready to marry?
- Do you think you’re mature enough for a successful relationship/marriage?
- Do you think you could you meet the mental, emotional and physical demands of marriage?
- Could you, as a wife/husband support the household with reasonable efficiency?
- Do you think you would make a good parent?
- Do you think you would be a good long-term companion?
- Do you think you can you earn a substantial enough living?
- What do you think about a wife working?
- What do you think about a wife/husband going on work trips without you?
- How much savings do you think a couple should you have in the bank, before they marry?
- What adjustments do you think a wife needs to make to continue in outside employment?
- How much of your own work will you do after marriage?
- What plans do you think a couple should make after the children have grown, and have moved out of home?
- After a couple marry, who should get how much, and by what plan?
- What do you know about budgeting?
- Have you carefully considered you and your partner’s spending preferences?
- Can you be frugal if necessary?
- Can you accept your partner as they are, right now?
- Do you think your attitude towards life is appreciative or demanding?
- On what basis do you think a person should choose their relationship/marriage partner?
- How well do you think you and your partner know each other?
- Do you think that opposites attract?
- What’s most important to you in your relationship/marriage?
- How do you think that introvert-extrovert differences affect a couple’s relationship/ marriage chances?
- How flexible and adjustable do you think you are in a relationship/marriage?
- Will there be a leader in the relationship or marriage? If so, who will be the leader, and why?
- What do you think can be done about a partner who’s too domineering/submissive?
- How much do you think you can you change a person after commitment or marriage?
Funny Truth OR Dare Questions To Ask Your Spouse Or Boy Friend Or Girl Friend
What are Fun Questions for Couples?
Fun questions for couples can sometime become very sensitive, you have to be careful. If you want to know more about your partner, if you want to know about their history, what they think and feel, and their plans in life than you have to chose right category of “Questions for Couples
Depending on the theme or goal the questions created by experts will vary from each other. The questions created to help people who are having troubled relationship will be different from thequestions created for the couples who need to improve the level of communication in their relationship.
If you want to improve in terms of having better communication and also actively try to understand your partner than you have to start using more of these question, this is how you can improve your relationship with partner.
To help you get started on this path of improving your relationship with your partner, we have created these fun questions for couples, these questions are designed just for you so that you can start communication in a funny manner. Make sure you use all the question as they will help you to improve your communication and help you to understand your partner much better.
1. Have you ever done some things in the past that are embarrassing to you now when you are older (or wiser)? What are those things; can you share them with me so I can share mine after?
2. What are 3 things that you thought were not that important but were important when you reached certain points in your life? Can you explain in detail why these things are more important now?
3. If you had the power to change, add, or remove anything in this world, what would that be?
4. What are your views about snooping or spying? Have you ever tried snooping on someone before? How about me, did you try spying on me in any way?
5. In your view, what are your 2 strongest traits as a person?
6. Do you dream of being someone-else? If so who is that person?
7. In just 3 sentences can you describe what life has taught you so far?
8. Do you believe in things like astral projection or psychic powers? Do you think they are real, or is it all just in our heads? Have you seen or heard of people who have such powers?
9. Do you think sex can be as incredible as it is pictured on television or in the movies?
10. What do you think is the most important thing when it comes to making love?
11. If you had just one hour to speak directly to the Universe, and the Universe was willing to make concessions, what would you talk to the Universe about?
12. Do you pray?
13. Compare our relationship with a vegetable or fruit ; what would that vegetable or fruit be?
14. If money were no object, where would you go?
15. Do you take after your mother or your father or both? How?
16. What was the best meal you ever had in your life?
17. Do you still remember your early childhood? Can you share the most memorable event you remember when you were 3 or 4 years old?
18. What in your openion is the most important thing for you right now?
Good questions to ask a guy or girl in first date ( Truth or Dare )
Got a first date coming up?
Nervous about what to talk about, how to get those romantic Hollywood conversations going that will show you in your best light? Don’t be nervous about a first date
Some first principles to remember about having a good date, be it first or fifth – is that the best conversations come about from being relaxed. Your date doesn’t want you to be nervous and shaky, making jokes like a robot and worrying about how you come across. (Or obviously worrying, anyway) The first thing to remember is to at least seem relaxed – although if you’re genuinely relaxed you don’t have to worry.
Being genuinely relaxed on a first date is not the easiest thing for everyone, however. Don’t dress up too much – look respectable but remember you aren’t presenting the Oscars. Don’t slouch around like you don’t care – make your date feel special, like you made an effort. And of course, prepare some killer questions that will kick off the conversation on any first date and get you both comfortable and enjoying yourself!
Remember to keep it light first up – don’t get into weighty, embarrassing or too intimate discussions straight away as it will make your date nervous. Keep the topics on the more trivial side, about things we can all talk about. If you have genuine chemistry the conversation will flow and naturally you will both open up and have great conversations! Ask about his/her favourite movies, music, TV shows – anything of the sort. You might find you have things in common!
Remember that genuine interest is very important in making your date feel special. Ask them what they do, who their best friend is or just how they like to spend a lazy Sunday. Questions like this will help to slowly peel back layers of your date’s personality to see the kind of person they are underneath.
But remember, on a first date, take it slow! If you have chemistry and make a good impression you will have plenty of chances to have long romantic conversations on the beach or the floor or in the kitchen or wherever.
Try and keep the questions light hearted – a great first date question is “So what do you hate about dating? …so I can avoid it!”
Not only will this question give you valuable information and insight into your date’s personality but is also a great conversation starter and will show you don’t need to take everything super seriously.
That is another important point – don’t take your first date super seriously! If there is an awkward silence (there should be – it’s a first date!) don’t act like it’s the end of the world. Keep smiling, say anything – the fact that you are making an effort makes a better impression than most of the questions you will ask.
Of course, asking questions shows that you are making an effort – but if your date is making an effort too, any question will get the ball rolling. Keep it light.
Great questions to get to know about your partner with these:
“What’s in your fridge?”
Now, out of nowhere this might come across a little odd – but what is wrong with asking about the contents of another’s fridge? The inside of a fridge can tell a lot about a person.
“What do you do for a living?”
This is probably going to be one of the first questions you ask on a first date – someone’s occupation is obviously a huge part of their life. Make sure you at least appear interested in what your date does; you will thank yourself for it in the long run. Make sure to note how they feel about their job, whether they are motivated and passionate about it or just doing for money.
“Tell me one thing about yourself that would surprise me.”
This is a great conversation starter, and a great way to find more about another person. It works especially well on a date as it leaves your date plenty of room to spill the beans about something trivial or something more intimate – either is fine, just be happy that you are finding out more about this person, and keeping those awkward first date silences at bay!
“What’s your favourite dessert?”
You might want to keep it in mind to ask this before dessert time comes around.
“Where do you go to relax?”
They may say the beach, the shops, a café, or just the couch, but this is a great first date question that will tell you something about your date and help you find out what things you have in common.
“Do you like to travel?”
People can talk forever about different places they have been. It may just be interstate or over the road to the park to your date’s favourite travel spot, but if you find other countries you have been to in common then you have hundreds of talking points to help your first date along.
Also, if you meet someone with the same travel interests as you then this can be very telling for the future. You may end up going to Paris together, on a romantic holiday like you have always wanted!
There are infinite numbers of questions for couples to ask and different ways your first date can go – but if you relax and take an interest in the person across the table, the questions will come naturally and you will have a great first date.